Urox® is the only clinically researched herbal formula proven to be effective for the entire range of LUTS (lower urinary tract) symptoms including urine leakage problems and is a viable alternative to adult diapers. The ingredients are wild-crafted or grown without the use of pesticides; and suppliers support sustainable farming and replanting of native forests. Urox® delivers a flow-on environmental benefit as it reduces adult diaper underwear usage (now the 3rd biggest landfill issue globally).
Urox® focuses on improving bladder health and bladder control. In 2018 a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial conducted on 150 adults at three leading Australian universities was published. Efficacy of Urox® after 2 months of use showed:
- 23% of participants fully continent
- 60% reduction in urinary urgency
- Halving (47%) of nocturia
- 60% average reduction in urinary incontinence
- 75% of users reduced pad usage
- 90% of Urox® users felt the treatment had benefited them
- Results were seen in as little as 2 weeks All responses in the active group showed improvement in Quality of Life
*Schoendorfer N et al (2018). Urox® containing concentrated extracts of Crataeva nurvala stem bark, Equisetum arvense stem and Lindera aggregata root, in the treatment of symptoms of overactive bladder and urinary incontinence: a phase 2, randomised, double-blind placebo controlled trial. BMC Complement Altern Med 2018, January 31, Research funded by the Australian Federal Government and Seipel Group.