Winsor Health is a UK based business with exclusive distribution of Urox® and Seipel Health formulations in the UK. Winsor Health is the licenced distributor of Urox®
Urox® was formulated by Seipel Group, an Australian-based research and development focused nutraceutical company to tackle common urine leakage problems such as bedwetting in teenageers.The founder, Tracey Seipel, is a renowned Australian naturopath, clinical nutritionist, educator, researcher and award-winning formulator, who pioneered the natural urological health category.
- 2019 Urox® won the inaugural NIE (Nutrition Industry Executive Publication) Award for the most advanced natural branded nutritional ingredient in the Condition Specific category.
- Seipel Group’s published Urox® Bladder Control research achieved the second highest ranking for most online views on the prestigious BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine Journal for 2018.
- 2018 Urox® won the prestigious NutraIngredients USA Nutrition Research Project of the Year.
- 2006 Seipel Group won the US Nutrition Business Journal Award for Formulation Innovation in recognition of opening a new health supplement category of Bladder Control.
Seipel Group is a research and development focused nutraceutical company. Our founder, Tracey Seipel, is a renowned Australian naturopath, clinical nutritionist, educator, researcher and award-winning formulator, who pioneered the natural urological health category.
Our story begins in the late 1990s as Tracey became dissatisfied with the limited options for huge numbers of patients of all ages suffering from weak bladder issues ranging from betwetting teenagers to older individuals suffering from leakage post-partum. Tracey took on the challenge of developing a long-term stress-free solution with minimal side effects. Drawing upon her clinical formulation experience and an unwavering 20 year commitment to excellent results, Urox® was the outcome.
The product that began as labour of love in a suburban kitchen is now becoming the global benchmark for natural bladder control and bladder health improvement, and is significantly improving the quality of life for many thousands of people. Tracey is equally committed to bringing poor bladder control out-of-the-closet and destigmatising this common condition.
We are backed by science
The uniqueness of our formula has been validated by the granting of multiple bladder and prostate patent families. Urox® is currently patented or patent-pending in 25 countries with numerous global trademarks.
We support sustainability
We work closely with our raw material suppliers to ensure effective quality control for our product. The herbs for our extracts are wild-crafted or grown without the use of pesticides. Through our suppliers, we support sustainable farming and replanting of native forests. Additionally, Urox® is delivering a flow-on environmental benefit as it reduces adult padded underwear usage (now the 3rd biggest landfill issue globally).
We are at the leading edge of international research on bladder health. We share information to help destigmatize this widespread health issue. Our CEO, Tracey Seipel, is a dynamic, well-recognized, formulator and educator who provides expertise on natural urinary health for companies, medical/practitioner associations, academia and government in Australia and Asia. We regularly publish white papers, contribute to trade journals and magazines, and share third party research, all of which highlights the bladder weakness issue, and promotes awareness of natural options. Due to our work, the once overlooked area of bladder health, is now a category in health food stores, pharmacies and distribution supplement company lines.
- 2019 Winner of the inaugural NIE (Nutrition Industry Executive publication) Award for the most advanced natural branded nutritional ingredient in the Condition Specific category.
- 2019 Accreditation as an Australian Trusted Trader.
- Our published Urox® Bladder Control research achieved the second highest ranking for most online views on the prestigious BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine Journal for 2018.
- 2018 Winner of the prestigious NutraIngredients USA Nutrition Research Project of the Year.
- 2006 US Nutrition Business Journal Award for Formulation Innovation in recognition of opening a new health supplement category of Bladder Control.
We care about your quality of life
Our aim is to help the millions of people globally who are suffering daily from bladder weakness, and to restore the quality of life that everyone deserves.
*Schoendorfer N et al (2018). Urox® containing concentrated extracts of Crataeva nurvala stem bark, Equisetum arvense stem and Lindera aggregata root, in the treatment of symptoms of overactive bladder and urinary incontinence: a phase 2, randomised, double-blind placebo controlled trial. BMC Complement Altern Med 2018, January 31, Research funded by the Australian Federal Government and Seipel Group.