Urox® has been developed to effectively assist bladder control. Designed for both men and women, it works by supporting the muscle tone and tissue strength of the bladder, pelvic floor, sphincter and surrounding area. Urox® works naturally to improve weak bladder control symptoms such as excessive urinary frequency (urinating more than 8 times in a 24-hour period), getting out of bed at night for the toilet, rushing for the toilet and bladder accidents.
Urox® contains a proprietary blend of powerful herbal ingredients that can:
- Improve bladder tone
- Decrease bladder accidents
- Decrease urinary frequency and OAB (overactive bladder)
- Decrease urinary urgency
- Improve bladder control
- Reduce nocturia (night-time urination)
Each vegetarian capsule contains herbal extracts equivalent to dry:
Crateva magna (Cratevox™) stem bark (3,000mg)
Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) herb (1,500mg)
Lindera strychnifolia root (1,500mg)
Does not contain: added gluten, salt, dairy products, artificial colouring, flavouring, sweeteners or preservatives.
Recommended Adult Dosage: Take one capsule twice daily with meals. For faster results, take two capsules twice daily for the first month.
Always read the label, use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
The three herbal extracts in Urox® work synergistically. Lindera root supports healthy bladder tone and function and, being a powerful antioxidant, it also supports the kidneys and bladder. Crateva bark supports the bladder to correctly and efficiently empty and refill. The herb Horsetail works with Crateva to reduce urination frequency and urgency. In addition the formula:
- Strengthens the integrity of collagen & connective tissue in the bladder and prostate
- Antioxidant effects to promote tissue preservation of kidneys and bladder
- Anti-aging effect on kidney and bladder
- Anti-inflammatory effects to soothe urinary membranes
- Antibacterial effects
- Improves QOL (quality of life)